We Love Fall in Ripley!
Event timing – NOW till November 1!
Have your decorations must be done by October 15th!
Voting will be People’s Choice Award. Voting will take place in designated merchants.
All decorations MUST be removed by November 5.
You may begin removing your decorations after October 31st.
If you did not remove your decorations last year, you will not be allowed to decorate this year.
Contact us at (304) 531-2514 (Brenda) or email@example.com
- All decorations must be Fall-Themed (we are staying away from Halloween themed)
- All decorations must be family-friendly in content
- All decorations must be secured using ZIP TIES. And Water Proof.
- All decorations must include an element that identifies the group participating.
- All decorations must be completed by OCTOBER 15th to be included in judging.
- All decorations must be removed between the dates of November 1st and NOVEMBER 5th. Those who did not take down their decorations last year will not be allowed to participate. We can not have these decorations interfere with the Veterans Day Parade.
- All decorations must not impede access to parking meters, sidewalks, parking spaces or access to businesses.
- Main Street Ripley and the City of Ripley are not responsible for any losses to your display.
- All displays will be ‘checked’ periodically to insure the security and condition of the display.
FILL OUT THIS FORM AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED!